My absolute fave adoption rumor website has posted a smaller window as to when referrals may be expected. Of course, RQ (at www.chinaadopttalk.com) has said that they may come as early as March 18th but the most likely time frame for referrals to come is between March 31-April 4. Another website that posts estimated times for referrals (www.chinaadoptionforecast.com) is saying that we will get our referral on April 4, 2011. I have made these adjustments to my sidebar if you want to take a look. I think this is significant because RQ uses the number of families to make projections (which we are still waiting for) but China Adoption Forecast uses # of days referred. I am pretty confident that these are now both stating that we are next. Which, in every practical world, would mean we are NEXT. I am pretty much giving myself up to the fact that I will not be able to think about much else aside from Lily for the next month. Please forgive me if I stare off in to space, if I don't hear everything you say, if I start talking gibberish. I am hoping after the initial shock of these referrals and our impending change of life wears off, I may function a little better. For right now, I am in complete Lily mode.
A little part of me is so scared that something still may happen. Maybe we will still be denied by China or maybe our log in date has been wrong all along, maybe when we had that FedEx snafu at the very beginning where they didn't scan our dossier delivery will turn out to mean our package never really did make it to China, etc. I guess this is normal for the stage we are at right now.
1 comment:
Everything will work out perfectly.
And we are NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment