A couple weekends ago, Jeff and I threw ourselves in the car and met Grandpa and Susie for a day away in Gatlinburg. It was so nice to see them, even if only for a day. I hate that seeing family makes me miss them even more. I really do miss my family...really really do. I wish that distance didn't separate us from family gatherings, bbq's, card games, dropping by's to say hello. It seems like there is never enough time, enough money, a car that will take us there and back fast enough. One of my hopes for the future is that I can spend more time with those I love. That we will have more than an every two year visit over apple fritters. That I won't let so much more time pass. That Lily will know the love that is held by all of her family. Soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment