While this month's referrals from China were not an impressive batch, it has ticked off 5 more LID's from the ones ahead of us (see the update at the right for more stats and info). This leaves us with just 49 LID's before someone in China takes a picture of our baby and pairs it with pictures of Jeff and I. Of course we have no real concrete idea about how long this will take but I'm still hopeful that it will be just months from now...not year(s).
Since Jeff and I are hopefully winding down on our wait, we have decided to take on some pretty big projects. Isn't that smart?!? So in addition to me starting a new job and the adjustment and probation/orientation period that that involves, we are going to paint the inside of the house, have new carpet installed throughout and continue on our quest to de-junk. We have made some progress on the latter and have actually donated a ton of stuff to the local women and children's shelter. Can't you just picture some teenage boy sporting Jeff's old Shaft coat?? ;)
49 days....we can make it, can't we?
No comments:
Post a Comment