Tuesday, June 01, 2010

More Baby Buying

I am a super crazy shopper these days. Trying not to buy baby stuff is FUTILE I tell you. Jeff and I are doing some major spring cleaning and I spent a whole day in Lily's room last week. I was cleaning out, daydreaming and getting myself psyched for what's to come. We are going to be putting new carpet in the house and painting some of the walls (things which are way overdue in this place) and, after that nursery prep gets put in to high gear. So in preparation for that and because there was a great sale going on this weekend, I present to you some recent baby purchases.
Crib bedding...this pattern is called "Ladybug Paisley" and is actually a yellow background (same color as the walls in the nursery) with pink and green. The picture doesn't really show it well but it's super cute.


And the crib that it will be placed in. We actually ordered this yesterday and it will be delivered early next week and we will wait till the new carpet goes in before we put it together. I will make sure to document the assembly because I am SURE that Jeff might just say some 4 letter words that don't resemble his usual "jiminy cricket".
And we sprung for the mac-daddy car seat that I posted about a while back. It was on sale and I couldn't resist.
So now we have most of the absolute necessities. We are ready for Lily to come home. Like now. :)


1 comment:

Brookie9184 said...

Any news on specific timing!? I'm soo excited for you guys! I LOVE all your choices, they are soo classy and cute :) How's work going?