Thursday, May 20, 2010

Chapter #2

I started my new job on Monday and have doing all the classroom parts of nursing orientation all week long. It's actually more exhausting to me than patient care. I don't know why I just don't do sitting in a chair all day long very well. But it's a necessity and I completely understand and appreciate the purpose behind it all. I really do feel so very fortunate to have this job at a great hospital with a wonderful reputation, so close to home (it takes me less than 15 minutes from my door to the parking lot - with NO interstate), with great benefits and a real feeling that they believe in me and my ability to contribute something amazing to their team.

I guess pumping up your confidence is one of those things that's not on the agenda for orientation week but is a good side benefit.

And here it is...
my new home away from home and the place where I will build my future career. Right on. ;)

No comments: