Sunday, December 27, 2009

Scenes from Christmas

I was so fortunate (although sleepy and a tad grumpy) to have my sister and brother (not to forget husband and nephew dog) with us this holiday. While we didn't have a fancy tree or Griswald lights we had each other. Barf, I know.

Me with my jingle jammies and coffee cup...which I will be needing in a week when I start the night shift.
Jeff got a certificate for a Nascar driving adventure...8 laps at his track of choice.

Brandee and Leslie will be decorating their very own messenger bags and I am anxious to see how they turn out.

And this little fellow just nibbled on shoelaces and snuggled with all of us.


We did have 3 stockings...one for me, Jeff and Lily...never far from our thoughts.


Let's hope that some day she will be with us to enjoy Grandma B's green christmas tree cookies...

No comments: