..plus it's holiday companion, the sugar cookie version. Lemme just say that I bought 8 boxes when I found it today just to hold me until February (maybe). I know already that I will be watching for next year's shipment.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
My Healthy Holiday Indulgence
It all started with a trip to Trader Joe's...the discovery of some awesome Candy Cane Green Tea which helped me get over those afternoon hunger pangs that I feel pretty frequently. When we went back this past time, there was none to be found. It turns out that each store only had one shipment for the holidays. Blahhhhh! So, fortunately my Dad uses g00gle very well and found this replacement....
..plus it's holiday companion, the sugar cookie version. Lemme just say that I bought 8 boxes when I found it today just to hold me until February (maybe). I know already that I will be watching for next year's shipment.
..plus it's holiday companion, the sugar cookie version. Lemme just say that I bought 8 boxes when I found it today just to hold me until February (maybe). I know already that I will be watching for next year's shipment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment