Sunday, October 04, 2009

60 Second Catch-Up

I know I haven't been blogging for the past week or so...my bad. I haven't really gotten a nice stockpile of pictures yet on my new computer. It takes a little while for me to get motivated these days :). This is what I've been up to in a nutshell...
Thanks to my bro, I have a new penchant for extreme couponing. I have gotten some great deals and saved quite a bit of money this week with this new past-time. But seriously, between clipping coupons and playing massive amounts of Bejeweled, my hand has some heavy duty cramping going on.
And why paint the inside of a cabinet for Lily's room?? Cause I can - that's why. We decided to forgo a dresser for the time being so I wanted to make this cabinet a little more of an addition to the room so it's now white with green insides. I will be searching for some pink baskets to go inside to hold clothes or other things to be determined as we get more organized. Cute, huh?


And then I have had some interviews...of which I have been on 3 in the past 3 weeks. All cardiac floors and all great jobs. No calls yet but I am so super hopeful that something will pan out this week. This job search has been a huge bruise on my ego and has contributed to my need for coupon-ing.

So...with that I thought I would share what fell out of my planner on my 2nd of 3 interviews...when I was a stressball sitting in the waiting area awaiting the arrival of my interviewer. I guess I had tucked it in there some weeks ago when Jeff and I went for Chinese food... "Don't worry about losing. If it is right, it happens."

No comments: