Dear Jeff,
Hi there my husband. The last time you read my blog you said that you worry about me. I thought that meant that you could see that I was a little sad last week, missing our little one in China. But then you proceeded to tell me that some of my posts lead you to think I am a bit "psycho". I know you are worried about the world thinking your wife is nuts but, really now, I doubt that #1) there are more than 5 people who read my blog on a regular basis and #2) the world questions my sanity when there are other issues going on like nuclear weapons, a failing world economy and American Idol.
So...my love...don't worry about your "psycho" wife. I will continue to use my blog to convey my (sometimes manic) personality and document the highs and lows of life as I wait for all of our dreams to come true.
Your wife (truly sane and devoted),
Nicole
1 comment:
Ha ha ha - that's AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment