After I tore apart Jeff's garage to try to find our handy wallpaper scorer and DIF gel, I braved the task ahead. I used my fingernails to pry away one of the wallpaper seams and just let 'er rip. What I saw next was alarming at best...
Friday, April 17, 2009
Lions and Tiger and Bears Oh My....well ok, just lions
I was ambitious today and decided to tackle the wall of wallpaper in the baby's room. Oddly, every bedroom in this house had one wall covered in wallpaper with the remaining 3 painted. I am fortunate that this THIS room also has a border on the 3 other walls.

After I tore apart Jeff's garage to try to find our handy wallpaper scorer and DIF gel, I braved the task ahead. I used my fingernails to pry away one of the wallpaper seams and just let 'er rip. What I saw next was alarming at best...
Not only was there another layer of wallpaper underneath the superficial 80's layer...but it was a print. Not only was it a print...but it was LIONS. Not only lions...but boy and girl lions with foliage. And some of them had mustaches drawn on them with sharpie and eyes colored in with silver markers. If I ever saw the previous owners of this house, I anticipate that they would be either extremely eccentric or flat out crackheads.
After I tore apart Jeff's garage to try to find our handy wallpaper scorer and DIF gel, I braved the task ahead. I used my fingernails to pry away one of the wallpaper seams and just let 'er rip. What I saw next was alarming at best...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment