Friday, April 03, 2009

Dead Shows


I love dead shows. NOT Grateful Dead shows. You know - the crime shows that show how murders/deaths are solved. Forensic Files, Cold Case Files, Dr. G: Medical Examiner, The First 48, CSI (the real one and NY - Not MIAMI), NCIS and on and on. There is nothing like a good dead show to decompress, right? Unfortunately, I think I have reached the end of the dead show bank...I have been catching lots that I have already seen once or twice. And really...once you know how a person died, it's no fun to watch it again. Don't get me wrong...I am not waiting for more people to die just so that I can have fresh dead shows. That would be soooo wrong. And I don't do wrong. :)

1 comment:

LaetificantCor said...

Have you tried Dexter yet? It's a pretty good "dead show". Fictional, yes, but entertaining none the less. I remember watching those autopsy shows that used to come on HBO too. Amazing to see how they can take one single body part fished out of a river, identify them, determine cause of death, and then catch the killer!