You know how when something really, really bothers you, hurts your feelings or a big something catches you off guard you literally feel it in your chest? It's like a someone has their super huge fist wrapped around your rib cage squeezing until they either burst your insides or you let it out in a racking sob. Or like your heart is made of a magnet that is attracted unerringly to the floor and makes you want to collapse. (Kinda melodramatic, huh?) I know I had a teacher once who told me that there really is a physiologic etiology to the term "heartache". I believe it.Today my heart is heavy...it hurts. Not because someone disappointed me or caught me off guard. Just cause I miss the little girl I don't know yet. Every month I stalk the referral rumor blogs looking for good news only to see just how far we are away from the whole parent thing. If it doesn't turn around soon, I am afraid my heart will be no good anymore. I doubt that worry, anticipation and pessimism will qualify me for a heart transplant. Boo hoo.
Ok, today's pity part is over. The picture is cute tho, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment