Sunday, July 20, 2008

Who's WRONG?


Remember that "your pants are real, real, real, real tight" comment that Jeff made a few weeks ago? It prompted an agreement that Jeff would put $5 in a jar for every time he says something that is WRONG. One problem with that, though...being WRONG is a subjective thing and Jeff really doesn't think that the pants comment or any other comment is wrong so when do I get my 5 bucks? Of course I am supposed to give him 50 cents (gimme a break I don't have a job)every time I say something WRONG and I must owe him $50 by now. Anyway...so he is putting pity money in my jar because, once I have enough, I am going to have my hair done. So now I have $30 toward the hair-do fund...only about $100 left until I go in for more skunk streaks.

No comments: