
I know the rule about not talking politics or religion but oh well. Jeff is a die-hard democrat. I have never heard someone so in love with Bill Clinton before in my life. Anyway...he loves all democrats (ok - most of them) and now he has a mission to visit all of their museums and presidential libraries. We went to Atlanta a few weeks ago and he had one request - to go to the Carter Center. I had been there while I was at Emory and remember that it was boring with a capital B but remember, marriage is a negotiation. So now he can check that one off of his list.
The scary part is that he is now talking about taking a trip to Little Rock to worship his hero. I will go...only if they have TCBY and a Starbucks. You know where my priorities lie ;).
No comments:
Post a Comment