Jeff and I are enjoying a little respite in the land of slot machines and all-you-can-eat buffets. I took a break today to sit by the pool to study (which I can't go more than 2 hours without doing at least for a little while - finals are less than 2 weeks away). My hubby is somewhere in some casino feeding a machine or throwing some dice right now and I am studying...this is as quality as it gets for now, I suppose.I took this picture with my phone...I look rough, don't I? If you look real close you see the remnant of the cyclops zit I have had all week. School has taken it's toll. I have a list of resolutions that I am making as soon as this semester concludes...I'll share that later. If you can cheer me on with any motivation during that time, I'd sincerely appreciate it thanks. Back to studying for me...
1 comment:
I think you are an awesome daughter and an all around good person!!
Post a Comment