
Jeff won't let me have a dog. He's a meanie. I have thrown a lot of temper tantrums about it but it's as plain as that. Marriage is a compromise, right?? He doesn't really like dogs and said I could have one if it stayed outside. I don't think that's a good idea since I want one that will sit on my lap and let me complain and it won't talk back to me. Anyway...I probably won't get a dog until we have our baby girl and she looks at Jeff with her own sad eyes and says, "Daddy, please get me a puppy." Until then, I will have to give up the thought of a doggy. But when we get one, I think it will be a pug...in honor of my old puppy Harley (see picture). He was a snoring, snorting, snuggly baby who made me fall in love with pugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment