Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Starbucks Review: Vivanno


Starbucks here is giving away free Vivanno drinks to people who present a gym membership card on Tuesdays from now until August 12th. Jeff and I thought we would give them a try. They are supposed to be Starbuck's approach to the smoothie and they come in 2 flavors: Banana Chocolate and Orange Mango Banana. They have protein and whey, a whole banana and are under 270 calories each...not soooo bad, eh? Well I was going to get the Banana Chocolate one but the lady at Starbucks convinced me to go for the orange one...so did Jeff. I took the first sip and had to skwunch my face up. It was so bitter that we are speculating that they must have left the orange rind on when they blended it up. So I took 2 sips and gave mine to Jeff. He'll eat or drink anything if it's free. (hee hee)
Verdict: Avoid the Orange Mango Banana Vivanno - it's icky. Next week I will try the Chocolate Banana one.

No comments: