It is soooo stinkin' cold here that you think I wouldn't be craving ice cream...one of my biggest weaknesses. But I am. I have a list of my pre-Weight Watchers favorite flavors and my post-Weight Watchers favorites...here goes:Fatty List (all consumed by the pint in one sitting)
Godiva White Chocolate Raspberry
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Mint Cookie
Haagen Dazs Strawberry Cheesecake
Not So Fatty (but still not so great for you) List
Breyer's Fat Free Caramel Swirl
Edy's No Sugar Added Coffee (layered with frozen fat free cool whip)
Blue Bell Fat Free Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
I don't think I will ever be able to completely live without ice cream and I am always in search of some good, healthier new flavors. I guess ice cream is my comfort food as is mashed potatoes, meat, etc. for other people.
1 comment:
Funny thing is, I have been craving ice cream too! Creepy huh?
Post a Comment