
First let me say that it was an absolutely GORGEOUS day in Birmingham today. It was about 72 degrees and sunny...perfect. I had a great lunch with Dad at one of our digs, Tazikis, and then this afternoon after work I met Jeff for a run. This was my first run after my wipe out on Saturday and I was a little nervous about how my knee would do. The weather actually made it a perfect running day and I felt strong enough to make this one my first 5 mile run in quite a while. I actually ran 5.1 miles...although slow. The main negative thing I have to say about today is that I packed the wrong running shorts in my gym bag...I packed those horrible ones that ride up the insides of my thighs. So for the first 2 miles or so, I would take about 10 steps and have to pull them down again...what a pain in the butt. I don't know if it's the extra skin on the insides of my thighs or just the plain chunkiness of them that causes this phenomenon but it is ex. treme. ly. annoying. I know other people have this problem too...right?
1 comment:
its the shorts. ha ha. i have a had a few that like to do the same thing. :)
Post a Comment