Friday, September 07, 2007

Verbal Illustration of Jeff's Thought Processes

Jeff is doing really well with his running (along with Dad - rock on!) and on his no-running days he does his little exercise bike in the basement. Tonight while I was studying he was riding on his bike for exactly 27 minutes. He was booking it...going pretty dog gone fast BUT he came upstairs and told me that in 27 minutes he rode 60 miles - yes 6-0 miles - that's no typo. I laughed out loud and told him that there is absolutely no way...you can't even DRIVE 60 miles in 27 minutes. He still swears that I am wrong and he did ride 60 miles in his 27 minutes on that bike...I guess you can never correct a man!?! Next time we take a road trip, I will let him ride his bike in front of the car and pull us so we can get there faster. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWWW!!! Tell Jeff congrats for going 130 mph on his bike!

Anonymous said...

you're just NOT RIGHT!!!