This was my time for the 2005 Race for the Cure 5K which took place in October almost 2 years ago - my best time for a 5K ever. I was in pretty good shape, was not injured yet (my knee surgery was in April, 2006) and I was smokin'. Last night, Jeff, Dad and I ran the Pig Run 5K and my time (which is not official yet because the results haven't been posted) was right around 31:10. The last 5K I ran was July 31st and my time was a little above 33 minutes so I have improved about 2 minutes in 2 months but still have over 2 minutes to shave off before I can consider myself smokin' again. I really, really, really want to do it...but can I? I guess time will tell.
P.S. Here are pictures! Click on the photo to see the album. Go Dad for finishing the run with a hurt knee!! You did a great job and I hope it heals up quickly! And Jeff beat me...I give him kudos for that...go Jeff!
I forgot to say thanks Brandee for coming and being our supporter/photographer!
1 comment:
If you can't do it homey, It can't be done!
Post a Comment