
Dad and I (and possibly Jeff if he can get out of being on call) will be running the Pig Run 5K. This is sponsored by area police and firefighters...kinda funny, huh? This will be Dad's FIRST 5K and I really think he will be ready for it. It will be kind of a trial run for our target 5K which is the Race for the Cure on Oct. 13th.
Tonight we had a little of a bummer with our group run. We ran late and then I drove us to the wrong place...ooops. By the time we got to the running trail, I was in such a bad mood that I guess I really needed the run. I guess my estrogen is just a little out of control. We ended up doing our run without the group...oh well...at least we did it, right?
Anyway - 7 days and counting - wish us luck with our next week of training. Hopefully we will kick butt at the race next Thursday!
1 comment:
I'll be there ...and good luck!
Post a Comment