Monday, December 27, 2010

Next Year is Gonna ROCK

I spent today taking down Christmas decorations. Trust me, it was more fun putting them up. But anyway...one thing I have been doing over the past few days is writing down some of the things I want to do next year and taping them on the closet door (where I hung our stockings and cards). Today, I pulled them down and I'm going to tuck them in her stocking until next year. I am so, so excited that the next time I see these stockings, the Christmas lights and ornaments, candles and such will be when I am unpacking them with our little one.

As we close out this year, I am more excited for the future than ever before. This WILL be the year that Jeff and I have what we have dreamed about for our entire marriage....a family!

1 comment:

Special K said...

Deja vu! I did the same exact thing. Except I didn't write it all down. But I've been making my mental "next Christmas" checklist for days. Many of the same things are on my list.... Elf on the Shelf, Xmas lights, pics w/Santa, making cookies w/the cousins, etc etc etc. I can't WAIT for NEXT year!!!