Fortunately I haven't gone flat broke yet but I can feel it getting closer. I'm not feeling guilty though. After all this waiting, I am giving myself a license to splurge a little as long as it is in the order of making this house a home for our sweet one.
Here is the chair that Jeff and I will rock our precious bundle in, read her books about bears that talk and undoubtedly where we will fall asleep ourselves with our little one wrapped securely in our arms.
And of course an ottoman for our tootsies.
And, with less excitement but just as much necessity, I ordered a crib mattress. I read a million reviews and settled on this Sealy. We still need a bookshelf and some odds and ends for the nursery. I am hoping to get one of those cute ones with the cubbies where you can put pretty baskets for toys and such.
This is fun. Too much fun. :)

1 comment:
I've been shopping, too. But for much less practical things. I decided last weekend that Mia needed ...NEEDED.. a little pink kitchen. LOL! But it's so cute and she'll play with it for years. At least that's how I rationalize it.
I got a big white cubbie from IKEA for the nursery. LOVE IT! Very sturdy and well made. Will last for a long time. I got the big one but they also have smaller versions. Ck out the sidebar on my blog for the link to Mia's nursery to see a pic. :)
Post a Comment