Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Life is like a box of cupcakes

Life is a little routine these days. Not that we don't have exciting adventures, like seeing Jason's awesome house for the first time and baby shopping on a continuous basis. We are just a little in the work-home-work again routine. Of course, in the midst of the summer we have to continue the summer staples in our house which are the new season of Big Brother, Design Star and the new guilty pleasure...DC Cupcakes. Take a look...



I feel like I could eat a million of them. Aren't they gorgeous?!? But really the show is not about the cupcakes (all 70+ flavors), it's about the owners of the shop and their adventures. I guess that's the new trend in TV these days...shows about cakes, cake decorating, cupcakes, cake baking and decorating challenges. I tell you what - I love 'em. Maybe it's my longing to eat every last one or maybe it's the little creative part of my brain that wants to build a fire-breathing dinosaur from rice treats and cover it with fondant. Who knows?!?

1 comment:

Special K said...

LOVE Big Brother and Design Star! Can't watch a show about cupcakes or cake making though. I'm dieting... it'd be pure torture. LOL!