Sunday, April 18, 2010

Road Trip Chattanooga

Jeff and I took a little trip to Chattanooga this weekend and had a great time. It was so nice to just get away and do some exploring. Chattanooga is a beautiful city with lots to do, lots of great restaurants and coffee shops and some fantastic sights to see. I think we'll be going back some day since we didn't get a chance to go to the TN Aquarium. Maybe, just maybe, the next time we go we will have a wee one with us to ogle at the seahorses and belugas.

We did get to go see Rock City which is located on Lookout Mountain...where there is a point that overlooks seven states. Don't ask me which ones they are ;). We also went to Ruby Falls which is located inside a mountain...a waterfall inside a mountain. Absolutely beautiful and an amazing creation of nature. I would highly suggest both of these places for a nice day outside.



Chattanooga

Here is an album of pictures from my phone ( just click on the pic above). We have pictures on the camera but they will be delayed cause we (or I) lost the battery charger.

We're cozy at home now gearing up for a busy work week.

2 comments:

Special K said...

Hi Nicole...
Miles2mia from RQ here. I added you to my bloglines and started following your blog. It's awesome to get to know others with the same LID as me! So nice to "meet" ya. I plan to read back through some of your old posts to get to know you a little better. It's so exciting to know we'll get referrals at the same time. :)

Nicole said...

Welcome to my blog!! I am a bit of a sporadic blogger these days but plan to post more since we are getting closer and closer to referral. Your nursery is amazing!! I am bit intimidated since mine looks a little like your "before" pictures. Time for me to get busy :).

Thanks for visiting and hopefully we can count down LID days together...58 really doesn't seem like that many, does it?!? :)