With my new job, my attempt to adjust to working nights and my quasi-successful shot at some normalcy in this house I have been somewhat distracted. A lot of things have gone to the wayside. The annual termite inspection. Thank you cards. Getting the oil changed in the car. Need I go on?
Regardless of the busy-ness of life, Jeff and I still think about and talk about our baby girl. We hope that this may be our year to become a family. I am not as optimistic about 2010 as I once was but I still have hope.
Just a little reminder that although termites might take over our house and all the cars may break down, we will never forget that we are parents-in-waiting and there is a very special child in our futures. We are building tomorrows for ourselves and for her...each day that passes brings us one day closer.
No comments:
Post a Comment