Jeff is magic I tell you. I have found on several occasions in the past that he can miraculously move objects without me knowing. The prime example of this is when I have the remote control and flip the TV on and to some great show like Keeping Up with the Krdashians or The Hills and I turn my head for a milli-second. His magical powers engage and the remote that was sitting by me on the couch beams over to his side of the couch, out of my reach with no sign of any movement. His head straight forward staring at the TV...at a show having nothing to do with celebrity reality people I might add...and me none the wiser. It's magic.
Saturday, January 09, 2010
My husband has a magical power...
Jeff is magic I tell you. I have found on several occasions in the past that he can miraculously move objects without me knowing. The prime example of this is when I have the remote control and flip the TV on and to some great show like Keeping Up with the Krdashians or The Hills and I turn my head for a milli-second. His magical powers engage and the remote that was sitting by me on the couch beams over to his side of the couch, out of my reach with no sign of any movement. His head straight forward staring at the TV...at a show having nothing to do with celebrity reality people I might add...and me none the wiser. It's magic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment