Everyone who knows me knows that I have a big-time sweet tooth and my favorite way to satisfy that is with frozen yogurt. I have been so envious of Mom and Dad who have a cool place called "The Skinny Dip" in Virginia which allows you to serve your own yogurt from 8 flavors, pile on the toppings of your choice and then your creation is weighed and you are charged per ounce.
So how excited am I that Birmingham is about to have it's own version of this fantastic idea except with 16 flavors instead of 8?!? I have been stalking Yogurt Mountain since Leslie told me about it and am drooling with anticipation of their opening. In fact, I passed by there today and took a picture of the progress. I have also posted on the store's Facebook page asking when their opening will be. I am a yogurt freak!
1 comment:
I drove by there yesterday and they had a now hiring sign up. That means they are close to opening.
Post a Comment