Friday, May 15, 2009

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

The Good
  • I have completed 39 of my 90 hours of precepting. I am trying hard to get these done before the next semester starts on 5/29.
  • It was warm today and I sat outside in my lawn chair for about 2 hours soaking up vitamin D - I love the summer!
  • My hair has turned curly...go figure.
  • Henry comes back to Ugly Betty next week.
  • Jeff has had a few times this week where he hasn't had to work 15 hour days.

The Bad

  • I have 51 more hours of precepting. I want to get them all done next week. 4 twelve hour shifts plus 3 extra hours...I'm scared.
  • It was warm today...but it's supposed to rain this weekend. Blah.
  • My hair has turned curly and I'm not sure what to do with it.
  • This week and next are the season finales of some of my favorite shows...including Ugly Betty. I guess they are ending just in time for the hard core summer semester in which I need to spend all my time studying instead of watching TV.
  • Jeff got off early 3 days this week...all of which I was at the hospital till 7. At least he got to come home and chill. One day he made me dinner and had it waiting when I walked in...what a sweetie.

The Ugly

  • Brandee has a wrecked car, has been sick and is going through a pretty crappy time right now. But she is strong and she'll make it...even though she may not know it.
  • The nursing job market has slowed and I am afraid that I might have to start on the night shift or I might have a tougher time getting a job than I had hoped...ARGHHH. If you have followed me for any time then you know that I think the night shift SUCKS and I NEED to get a job ASAP.
  • There is a rumor that China will be holding off on all referrals and matches until possibly September, 2009 due to the swine flu. My heart is broken with this one.
  • We are STILL waiting on some paperwork to come in for our third home study update. These updates are killers and I will jump off a cliff if we have to do another one. Well...maybe not a cliff but I will do something ugly.

No comments: