This Thanksgiving Jeff and I were fortunate enough to spend the day with my parents, aunts and uncles, cousins and Grandpa in Orlando. There were several events/indulgences of this holiday...some awesome stuffing muffins by Mom, a tootsie roll binge, 2 trips to Einstein Bros. for bagels and coffee (yum-o), Tijuana Flats chips and salsa, my first deep fried turkey experience, lots of closed caption reading (on Grandpa's TV - that's his preferred method of TV watching), blowing up of air mattress X 2, political discussions instigated by Jeff (yes, he knows better), 11 hours of driving in traffic on the way home and, finally, some AWFUL pictures. I am giving this one the award for the absolute worst (partially because I don't want to post a picture of my big booty on my blog). Dad is in the middle of asking me why in the world I have to do a million self-pics and I am just plain being cheesy...and I now see that I have a major sleepy eye to go along with my pasty smile. In summary, it was a great Thanksgiving memorialized with some not-so-great but pretty funny pictures. Maybe I'll post some more of them later....NOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment