- There are 111 days of LIDs before ours, June 14, 2006.
- The new estimated date of our referrals is July 17, 2010. Last month (see here ---> http://nicolesdoodlings.blogspot.com/2008/11/adoption-forecast-november.html ) it was July 18th so we have improved by 1 day - woohoo!
- It is estimated that the CCAA (China agency that governs adoptions) issues referrals for approximately 5.3 days of LIDs (log in dates) per calendar month right now... 111 days of LIDs/average of 5.3 days = 20.9 more months of waiting. This has worsened from last month.
- We have now waited 38 months (as of today) since our decision to adopt and 30 months (as of Sunday) since our LID. We have gestated 3 otters (avg gestation 270-300 days), 2.5 zebras (avg gestation 365 days) and 1.5 Asian elephants (avg gestation 645 days). I am sure our baby will be much cuter than the above mentioned animals...however cute they may be.
I will end this forecast post with the Serenity prayer which my grandmother loved and is most appropriate for our situation.
"God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I can not change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the wisdom to know the difference."
No comments:
Post a Comment