Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm a domestic goddess

Hi. My name is Nicole. Welcome to my lair of domesticity.
I have had no school for 2 whole days now and I have been feeling extremely home-ly (in all senses of the word). I have managed to make these:

Buckeyes (just like my GG used to make)

And bunches and bunches of these:
Green Christmas Tree Cookies (made with my grandmother's recipe book and her cookie press)


From these:
Big bucks worth of baking paraphernalia



AND I made these:
4 super sized bags of leaves

And this:
A clearing in my yard (notice my chunky shadow)


From this:
A slew of leaves in my side yard
I also managed to clean out the refrigerator, organize my "school stuff" bookshelf, clean the living room, kitchen and bathrooms and DVR Judge Judy for Jeff (he loves that chick). Just call me Stewart...Martha Stewart. :)






2 comments:

BrookieCookie said...

Wow - you rock! How much do you charge an hour? Oh and another thing, bring some of those cookies for me. They look FABULOUS :)

Anonymous said...

you don't wanna be martha stewart silly. she got in trouble with the police! so, unless you wanna be on house arrest, maybe you should continue being nicole massey. and by the way, i wouldn't wanna look like her either. =)