Sunday, August 19, 2007

Elmo-sitting

Jeff and I babysat our nephew dog Elmo this weekend while his doggy-mama took a little trip. He was such a good boy and I think Jeff fell deeper in love with him. Even though Jeff absolutely will not let me have a doggie of my own, I think he would think twice about it if he could have a guarantee that it would be like Elmo. So we had a nice weekend with our little fluffy muffin.

We also did two runs this weekend as part of our new running training...a 5K is around the corner in the beginning of October and I would love to beat my last 5K time. Dad is also doing the running group and doing great! It will be fun for all of us to do the Race for the Cure together.

Finally, the next semester of school starts tomorrow and I am taking Microbiology and Speech (one of those icky requirements). Wish me luck!!

No comments: