Friday, April 20, 2007

Dude - Where's my car?


Last night Dad, Brandee and I went to the mall - we wandered around a bit and got ready to leave. We had parked in the parking deck right outside Parisian so we wandered outside and went up to the car, pulled on the door handles and they didn't work. What's up, right? It wasn't my car...just one that looks exactly like it. So we mosied on up to another car...I tried to make it honk so that I could be sure that it was mine. It didn't honk - another car exactly like mine.
Finally Dad realized that we were actually on the wrong floor of the parking deck...after we had spent about 20 minutes wandering around dumbfounded. The funny thing is that when we finally did get to my car (it honked so it was the right car) we saw ANOTHER one that was exactly like mine....that's 4 identical cars in one little part of the parking lot.
I guess the moral of this story is that I should pay extra specially close attention to where I park or else... Am I the only one that has the "Lost Car Syndrome"?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to post another blog!