Saturday, December 31, 2011

Anatomy of a Booger Sucker

Lily has a cold right now. Hopefully it's just a cold. She's been running a low grade (highest has been 101) fever and has a really snotty nose. I think today she may have turned the corner and could be feeling better but it has been a rocky road these past few days.

She hasn't been sick since we met her in China. She had a nasty boogie nose for almost the first month that she was with us. We thought it would never get better. We picked up this awesome booger sucker in China. I think I may have mentioned it before but, just in case, here it is complete with a little booger sucker anatomy.
It's a completely basic tool but is so effective at boogie removal. Of course it's kinda gross that I'm actually physically sucking the snot out of her nose and watching it escape through the tubes and in to the collection chamber. She also hates it with a passion and screams at the sight of it.

But a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do.

No comments: