Referrals are out for this month!! They covered 5 days of LIDs which gives us 30 left before they reach our magical date - June 14, 2006. Right now they have referred through May 15, 2006 and are averaging about 3-8 days of LIDs per referral month. I THINK we are in line for a referral in January but what I'm telling people is "any time between December and March for referral and between February and April for travel to China". Hopefully that will cover all bases but, if we have learned anything over the past several years in this process, it is that NOTHING is predictable.
I am excited about 5 days being referred this month but in September we are only expecting 2 days to be covered. I am saying this to remind myself not to be disappointed when it happens and just as fare warning that there won't be much progress until maybe October.
For now, we will celebrate these 5 days gone forever. Lots of people are crying tears of joy as they see their baby's faces for the first time. And I can't help but to continue my daydreaming of the day that it will be Jeff and I sharing tears over our little one. It will be soon. She is waiting. We are ready.
1 comment:
I've been repeating that same window of time to friends and family. LOL! But I think we're safe to say we'll have our girls in the springtime. :)
Post a Comment