Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rocking (Ralking) and Tulips


What is ralking, you ask??? Well...it is the interesting combination of running and walking and it is what Jeff and I have been doing this week. Before today, we ran 2 miles straight followed by walking 2 miles back. Today we ran 2 miles, walked 1.5, ran 1 more then walked another half...total of 5 miles. Ralk on!

On another note, it is one of my favorite times of the year. No matter how grumpy I am (and you can tell how bad it's been by my last couple of posts), when I see the blooms of my favorite flower, I can't help but appreciate how beautiful some things are in this world. And now they are everywhere. I know I have to enjoy them now because in a few weeks they will be gone. Too bad tulips don't bloom year-round...maybe I wouldn't get so grumpy.

No comments: