Happy Chinese New Year! Today marks the start of the Year of the Rat...doesn't sound so nice, does it? I found a website that says the following:"A Rat Year is a time of hard work, activity, and renewal. This is a good year to begin a new job, get married, launch a product or make a fresh start. Ventures begun now may not yield fast returns, but opportunities will come for people who are well prepared and resourceful. The best way for you to succeed is to be patient, let things develop slowly, and make the most of every opening you can find. People born in an Earth Rat are said to be logical realists, shrewd, charming, ambitious, and inventive."
Every time we celebrate the Chinese New Year I say that this might be the year that our baby is born. So I will say it again as we leave the Year of the Pig behind and welcome in the rat...this might be the year that our baby girl enters the world. I pray that next year I won't be saying the same thing. Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment