Monday, February 25, 2008

who am i?



I am:


a woman

a student

a sister

a daughter

a wife

a mommy-to-be

a friend

a poet

a person with a past

a person with a future

imperfect

full of flaws

full of the power to claim my flaws

passionate

lonely at times

searching for fulfillment

desperate to be happy

proud of my family

unsure of myself

discovering something new

rediscovering something old

a dreamer

in love with my husband

me

all I know how to be.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

You are a very intelligent, thoughtful woman and the daughter of a VERY proud Mom!!!

Nicole said...

Thanks Mom! I love you!

Anonymous said...

You are number 1 and i hope that i can cure some of your lonely times.I love u very much and would also like to bring out more of that passions that you have showed most recently....I will continue to try to make you happy.And i just hope and pray that it's the happiness that u desperately seek...