This weekend we had Friday the 13th and we celebrated (or let the day pass quietly) our 13 month LID-versary on Saturday. To celebrate in true style, we had a great cookout on Saturday with lots of bbq'ed chicken and great company...not to mention some kick booty card games (pictures to be posted shortly). THEN...I had some very serious group retail therapy with Mom...we found some awesome sales and I managed to spend oodles of bucks on clothes. It was a great weekend and I just absolutely can't wait until Mom and Dad have settled in their house and are both here with us permanently....although I will have to be an observer in the retail therapy next time or risk being in the doghouse. Special thanks to Jeff and Dad who took turns being the opinion giver on all the clothes - Mom and I are so lucky to have patient men with good clothes advice. :) Thanks Mom and Dad, Jeff, Brandee and Leslie for a good weekend!! PS - Jason we missed you playing Chicago Rummy and hope you feel better!!
1 comment:
You Forgot to mention that I WON!!!!!
Post a Comment