Sunday, July 29, 2007

And the preliminary baby shopping begins...

I have always said that we will start working on the nursery when we clear the Review Room and now that we are out (cross your fingers for the next 3 weeks to pass smoothly just in case) we are thinking about starting the baby's room. We took a trip to Ikea today and browsed around the little girl things and are looking at these.... Let me know what you think.

This crib....
transforms into this bed (you have to envision it with cute fluffy girly linens and maybe a little canopy.
OR....this bigger girl bed (which means we might have to buy a crib AND the bed)...

The walls will probably be yellow with some room accents of pink, maybe some greeny color...something cute.
In this series there is also a wardrobe and a storage unit with baskets in it that we are looking at. Of course I want a cozy chair for bedtime reading also. I wonder how we are going to fit all of this into that tiny room.

No comments: