Thursday, January 18, 2007

Tagged

I have beeen tagged with an e-mail and figured I would just post it here since my blog has been hurting for topics the past couple of weeks. I know most people hate these forwards but I spent enough time filling this out so someone should read it! :)

1. FIRST NAME? Nicole

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My parents tell me I was named after someone on a soap opera, thus the drama queen-ness

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Yesterday but I am weepy by nature

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes – not when I am rushed and it looks like chicken scratch

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? turkey

6. KIDS? Not yet – we’ve been waiting 7 months and 4 days for China to match us with a baby girl – another year or two to go

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes – except for those 7 or so days of the month that I have uncontrollable PMS

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes AND a blog

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yeppers

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I don’t think so but I had a dream the night before last that I went sky-diving

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Fiber One – I know I am weird

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No – too lazy

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Sometimes

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Pre-Weight Watchers – Ben&Jerry’s Chocolate Mint Cookie; Post Weight Watchers – Edy’s No Sugar Added Coffee (3pts per cup) with some fat free frozen cool whip mixed in

16. SHOE SIZE? 8 1/2

17. RED OR PINK? Red

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My PMS times

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My parents who live in London

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? duh

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING NOW? White shirt and gray pants with white pinstripe

22. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Fiber one with fat free plain yogurt and strawberries

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The silence of my office – no one seems to be on my side of the building yet this morning

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Magenta

No #25

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Brandee

27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their eyes

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Of course

29. FAVORITE DRINK? Diet Coke or coffee

30. FAVORITE SPORT? I don’t really like too many sports unless it’s time for the Olympics

31. EYE COLOR? hazel - they change colors - normally greenish but they turn blue/gray when I am sick

32. HAT SIZE ? what kind of question is that?

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Every now and then – I mostly wear my glasses these days

34. FAVORITE FOOD? Most things sweet – ice cream and chocolate

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy endings

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? Borat – not impressed

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White

38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

39. HUGS OR KISSES? Both

40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice cream

Skip 41 and 42

43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Human Anatomy and Physiology for the class I am taking

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Pictures of patches from the Girl Scout Nut Sale

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Criminal Minds before I fell asleep on the couch during CSI: New York

46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? kids laughing

47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? How old do you think I am?

48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? I am not good with geography – which is further? England, France, Spain, Italy?

49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I used to be able to write some decent poetry

50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? December 1st, 1975 in Great Lakes, Illinois – I was a birthday gift for my Grandma – we had the same birthday

No comments: