Saturday, January 06, 2007

Science-phobia


Most people have some kind of phobia...maybe a fear of heights, spiders, snakes, the dark, etc. While I am definitely afraid of heights I do have another phobia - college science classes. I will be conquering this phobia (or maybe it's just a lack of self-confidence) starting Monday when my Human Anatomy & Physiology class starts. I will be taking this class with lab in the evenings and will hopefully have no anxiety attacks as I attempt to overcome my fear of college science with my first class of it's kind in over 10 years. Wish me luck - hopefully I will at least survive through the drop/add period without wanting to bail.
P.S. The oinker to the right is not just a reminder that this is the Year of the Pig - it is so we can all start to feel pity for the fetal pig I will have to dissect.

No comments: