

It's Christmas Eve and here we sit, being couch potatoes. Jason arrived from Atlanta a few hours ago and we went to eat yummy Mexican food in true Christmas spirit - Feliz Navidad. Jason came to visit for Christmas with his new baby, Xavier Boxlightner 360, who has been giving him a few sleepless nights. Tomorrow we will have marathon food preparation and game playing...followed by more couch potato-ing.
I know right now there are kids all over the world who can't sleep in anticipation of Santa's visit. I remember vividly all the great Christmases we had growing up. Mom and Dad made huge sacrificies to make sure all of us kids were happy on the holiday with tons of presents to open, food to eat and fun times to share. I hope they know how much I appreciate all those special holidays we had together and how much I look forward to next year when we can all be together again.
Happy Christmas Eve!!!
2 comments:
You always make me cry!! I do cherish all of the memories that we have of Christmas past and look forward to sharing future Christmas times with all of you.
Don't cry - we've had a lot of happy times - and lots more to come!
Post a Comment