We were so excited to take Lily to the beach for the first time...just to see her face when her toes touched the sand, see her splash in the indoor pool and just be able to spend some undistracted time with our sweet girl and family.
It appears we have a beach bum on our hands...


I'm not sure she likes the feeling of the sand on her toes, though. Or her fingers for that matter.
Mommy and Daddy had a good time too

Grandma bundled up on the beach
The water was surprisingly tolerable in temperature and our girl really liked the waves splashing against her tootsies.


I'm not sure who enjoyed it more...Grandpa or Lily?!?!

Love that face

Lily's first feel of the water on her toes
Sun in the face

Splashing with Grandpa

They are twins....ohhhh!

Sweet curiosity. Experiencing things through her is just like having them all over again for the first time.

Sweetness.
1 comment:
She is so cute! I cannot wait to watch her grow :) But, not too fast - right mommy!?
Post a Comment