
Jeff and I both started doing this workout this morning. There are 3 portions and you can assemble your workout however you choose...with core, upper body, lower body or a combo of the 3. I was thinking that I am not as un-exercised as the average person so I tried to do all 3...starting with core. Can I just say that it whooped my ever-loving-rear?!? This workout is definitely not designed for anyone over a size 4 who can not levitate their own body by free will alone. For real.
So I did the "improvised" versons of almost all the core workouts and barely made it through upper and lower body. By the end my heart was pounding out of my chest and my sweat was pouring on to the floor as I stretched out with the cobra and child's pose. In the entire 60 minute workout there were maybe 5-10 minutes of cardio and the rest what I would call "toning" exercises so the heart rate and major sweat are really telling of the intensity. Anyway...I am definitely going to have to work my way up to being a primo Jackie Warner workouter. But, as Brandee says, she has cute hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment