Sunday, April 01, 2012

One Year Later!


One year ago today we saw this beautiful face for the first time. After waiting FOREVER, Jeff and I lived a dream come true. Here we are, a year later, living that dream with our Lily. No words can describe how amazing every day is with her and how much joy and happiness she has brought to our lives. On that day, a year ago, I knew that this was the child that was created to be my daughter and I was born to be her mother. Every day when I snuggle her to sleep, listen to her sweet baby voice learn new words, watch the light in her eyes as she discovers her world, see her loving and funny personality emerge I just know that life can get no better than it is right now. She was worth every millisecond of the long wait and I remember that day, April 1st, 2011 as one of the best of my life. I never knew I could fall so deeply in love in an instant. It was the beginning of the most thrilling adventure I have ever known...being Lily's Mommy.

Happy Referral Day Anniversary to my little family!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Happy Referral Day! Oh how different life is now. Amazing!