Sunday, February 19, 2012

Learning Tower

I have been pondering buying Lily this Learning Tower for a few months now. I have seen it on other blogs and thought it would be good for her since she is such a curious little girl. Lately she has been absolutely not letting me do anything in the kitchen. She will pull up on my legs and beg to be picked up. My assumption is that she just really wants to see what's going on on those elusive countertops. So...out of almost desperation, I ordered it hoping it would be our answer and would allow me to actually do some healthy cooking.

It arrived in a million pound box...
With a lot of fancy looking wooden pieces, some screws and an allen wrench. Oh how I love an allen wrench.



It only took me about 30 minutes to put it together and I think it looks pretty swifty in our kitchen.



But the true test remains in the next few days. Will Lily be entertained enough to let me cook?



I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Oh my gosh! Look how big she's getting.

Living Benson said...

Are you liking the learning tower? I'm interested in getting one, but would like to hear how you like it!