Musings of a new mommy to the most amazing little girl from China
Saturday, October 08, 2011
Excerpts from my iPhone Camera
I have 667 pictures on my iPhone camera and I've only had my iPhone for about 2 months. Guess what almost ALL of the pictures contain?? You got it...my adorable sweetie pie. Here are some of the best ones...
Love :) I don't think there is any other little girl cuter than her on this planet! I'd love to come see you guys sometime - text me (I lost all my numbers) so we can figure out a time!
3 comments:
She is so precious and looks like a very happy baby. Glad things are going so well for you. I enjoyed the pics. Blessings, Debbie
Love :) I don't think there is any other little girl cuter than her on this planet! I'd love to come see you guys sometime - text me (I lost all my numbers) so we can figure out a time!
Oh my gosh that's so much cuteness!
Post a Comment